Thank you for your interest in making The Taft your new home. We pride ourselves on our ability to help soothe some of the pains of moving. Here is a basic layout of what is required in order to start your journey to comfortable living. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Requirements to Hold an Apartment Home:
- Completed and signed application from each individual planning on living in the apartment
- Completed and signed application from cosigner(s), if applicable
- $50 non-refundable application fee from each individual planning to live in the apartment ($75 for Waiting List)
- $200* common area fee (1 per apartment home) – * refundable until application has been approved and we are holding an apartment for you
Information/Documents Required to get Application Accepted:
- Employment/Income Verification:
- Recent W-2; or
- 3 recent & consecutive pay stubs; or
- Letter from an accountant or attorney specifying income; or
- Letter from employer on letterhead stating salary information
- Rental History:
- If you own your home this will come across on a credit check
- If you rent we will need a contact name and number for current landlord
- No Social Security Number?
- Copy of your Passport
- Copy of Visa, I-20, etc.